Taste of Tokyo
July 22, 2021 11:10 AM PST
Legend has it that 1200 years ago a monk from Japan’s Kagawa Prefecture brought udon back from their trip to China. Since then udon has grown to be the most popular food in Japan. Due to udon’s texture and taste the noodle has also grown in popularity all over the world including the US. We are taking the time to have some fun to explore this amazing Japanese noodle with our Taste of Tokyo promotion.
Join us and experience the Taste of Tokyo
July 23 thru August 8, guests who purchase their choice of 3 udon or teriyaki bowls, 1 tempura, and 1 specialty beverage can use their stamped Taste of Tokyo Passport to receive a free bowl of udon on a future visit.
Some recommended options include:
- Curry Nikutama – Marugame’s best-selling Nikutama Udon served with seasoned sweet beef and soft egg in a curry sauce
- Kitsune – Original Kake Udon topped with Abura-age (sweet fried tofu)
- Chicken Teriyaki Bowl – House-made sweet mirin glaze on our big chicken katsu, served with a choice of steamed rice or udon noodles, topped with chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds
- Harumaki – “All Day Breakfast” crispy Japanese spring roll stuffed with scrambled egg, grated cheese, diced griddled SPAM® and scallions
- Quart Tea – Bubble Gum Green or Ginger Berry Oolong made especially for Marugame Udon
Receive Even More Offers
Follow us on Instagram to receive even more offers and stories surrounding the Taste of Tokyo including a special IGTV broadcast with entertainer (and Marugame Udon lover) Lupe Fiasco on July 28th.
Guest must get stamps for all items to receive free bowl of udon or teriyaki. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Offer valid for in-restaurant orders only. Not valid for online or delivery including third party providers. One offer per guest. Card must be surrendered to cashier upon redemption. No cash value. Marugame Udon USA, LLC locations only. Not responsible for lost cards. Free udon or teriyaki bowl offer must be redeemed by expiration date of September 8th, 2021. Other rules and restrictions may apply.