October 28, 2021 2:00 PM PST
- Marugame Udon gives 50% of fundraiser proceeds back to the non-profit partner.
- Perfect opportunity for local schools and community non-profits to raise money while enjoying handmade udon.
- Participants can contribute by either visiting the restaurant or ordering online and entering a special code.
- We work with many local non-profits including Schools K-12, College Groups (clubs, intramurals sports, Greek organizations), youth sports, parks, libraries, and community centers.
- Not all fundraisers are a good fit including team or youth group trips, raising funds for individuals, political or religious purposes, and potentially other causes that we reserve the right to decline.
…needs to be a 501c3 or non-profit and able to provide the necessary W9 and supporting documents.
…is responsible for getting the word out and should have effective ways to communicate to participants like email and/or social media.
…should have a large enough group where you can expect to drive in at least $300 in sales (about 30 people).
…can not do any promoting on the Marugame Udon property.
…should give us at least 4 weeks lead time so we can set up and prepare if your event is approved.